The TOTAL PERFECTING BLENDER is designed with EcoFoam® Technology to blend primer and foundation for flawless looking skin.Use sponge wet or dry.
When using wet, squeeze excess water until damp. Apply makeup all-over face in a “stippling” or “bouncing” motion to blend product into skin. Dry and display sponge in aerated storage stand until next use.
Extend the life of your sponge, and get rid of bacteria by cleansing sponge weekly.
1. Submerge the sponge under running water.
2. Remove sponge from water and add a few drops of the EcoTools® Brush Shampoo.
3. Squeeze sponge repeatedly until soap begins to lather. Continue to squeeze, but do not pinch or rub to avoid rips.
4. Rinse under water, continuing to squeeze to remove suds.
5. Under clean water, rinse sponge to remove sponge and makeup buildup. If buildup is still present, repeat steps 1-5.
6. Squeeze out extra water with towel and lay flat to dry.
Armed with a mission to make women look beautiful on the outside and feel just as good on the inside, sisters Jen and Stacey set out to create a brush collection that was not only environmentally friendly, but chic, high-quality, and affordable too. After sourcing recycled materials, renewable bamboo and better manufacturing processes, in 2007, EcoTools® was born.