5 Essentials to Any Look
Your one and done set to master pro-styled looks! Cover + Color + Blend.
- RT 400 Blush
- Tapered, soft and fluffy bristles
- Blend powder blush evenly for a smooth, natural look
- Miracle Complexion Sponge®
- Soft, flexible foam
- Blend liquid and cream foundation into a luminous, dewy finish
- Use dry for full coverage or damp for dewy glow
- RT 300 Deluxe Crease
- Short, dense bristles
- Layer and blend cream and powder eyeshadows evenly into eye crease
- RT 402 Setting
- Soft and fluffy bristles
- Dust on highlighting or setting powders precisely for natural looking illumination
- RT 200 Expert Face
- Firm bristles
- Buff liquid or cream foundation to a glowing, flawless finish
How to Clean: Clean weekly with brush cleansing gel.
Samantha and Nicola Chapman grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David Bowie and Princess Diana. Their mum was makeup-involved too, always trying out the latest trends and being creative with her looks. As young girls, they experimented on one another, and of course Nic was the test subject, since Sam was the older sister. When it came time to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. They were talented, creative, and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly – they were passionate about beauty.
Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK, and around the world. Sam and Nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic.