Brush Cleansing Palette
Great makeup application starts with a clean brush. The brush cleansing palette helps sweep away makeup, oil, and impurities from bristles to give you truer, more consistent color application.
- Performance-grade Silicone: lightweight and ergonomically designed to fit comfortably over your hand
- Exclusive Multi-textured Surfaces: designed to gently work between the bristles for enhanced deep cleansing
- Slip hand into the palette and squeeze a drop of our brush cleansing gel onto the tool. Add warm water to the palette.
- Swirl brush into the gel and water across the various surfaces until the brush is clean. Rinse bristles thoroughly, being careful to not fully immerse the base of the bristles. Squeeze out the excess water.
- Rest your brushes across the surface of the tool to dry or use the panoramic case from our sets (sold separately) to dry brushes upside down.
Samantha and Nicola Chapman grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David Bowie and Princess Diana. Their mum was makeup-involved too, always trying out the latest trends and being creative with her looks. As young girls, they experimented on one another, and of course Nic was the test subject, since Sam was the older sister. When it came time to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. They were talented, creative, and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly – they were passionate about beauty.
Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK, and around the world. Sam and Nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic.