This product is currently unable in your country.
Create the perfect arch with our brow set.¬†We have included all of the tools you need to clean up, fill in, define, shape, and highlight your brows.
- Brow Scissors: stainless steel with rounded tips for trimming fine hairs. Nic's Tip: use to trim false lashes
- Angled Tweezer: stainless steel with flat edges for expert brow shaping
- Brow Brush: for applying and blending color naturally
- Brow Spoolie: fine, firm bristles for grooming stray hairs and blending brow color
- Brow Highlighting Brush: for a clean bold brow, finish your look by highlighting or concealing
- Case: keeps tools organized on-the-go
Shipping restriction: this item is only available for shipment to US.
- brow scissors: stainless steel with rounded tips for trimming fine hairs. Nic’s Tip: use to trim false lashes
- angled tweezer: stainless steel with flat edges for expert brow shaping
- brow brush: for applying and blending color naturally
- brow spoolie: fine, firm bristles for grooming stray hairs and blending brow color
- brow highlighting brush: for a clean bold brow, finish your look by highlighting or concealing
- case: keeps tools organized on-the-go
Samantha and Nicola Chapman grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David Bowie and Princess Diana. Their mum was makeup-involved too, always trying out the latest trends and being creative with her looks. As young girls, they experimented on one another, and of course Nic was the test subject, since Sam was the older sister. When it came time to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. They were talented, creative, and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly – they were passionate about beauty.
Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK, and around the world. Sam and Nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic.