The MICRO BLENDING brush is designed with steep angled bristles for precise blurring under eyes and in hard-to-reach areas.
Dab flat side of brush in your favorite concealer. Gently apply product in a “V” shape starting under the inner corner of your eye and ending at the outer corner. Blend in color using short, light strokes for a soft, airbrushed look.
TIP! This brush works great as a shadow blending brush.
Interested in extending the life of your brushes? Here's how we clean our brushes:
1. If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
Armed with a mission to make women look beautiful on the outside and feel just as good on the inside, sisters Jen and Stacey set out to create a brush collection that was not only environmentally friendly, but chic, high-quality, and affordable too. After sourcing recycled materials, renewable bamboo and better manufacturing processes, in 2007, EcoTools® was born.