Flawless Base Set
- contour brush: for delicate application of highlighter or contour product above or below cheekbones
- detailer brush: precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas. Tip: use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
- buffing brush: ideal for full coverage application of loose or compact powder foundation
- square foundation brush: densely packed + unique cut to build custom coverage with liquid foundation
- brush cup: keeps brushes organized on your counter
Samantha and Nicola Chapman grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David Bowie and Princess Diana. Their mum was makeup-involved too, always trying out the latest trends and being creative with her looks. As young girls, they experimented on one another, and of course Nic was the test subject, since Sam was the older sister. When it came time to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. They were talented, creative, and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly — they were passionate about beauty.
Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK, and around the world. Sam and Nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic.