The CONTOUR PERFECTING APPLICATOR is designed to sculpt cheekbones, highlight and perfect with a simple sweep.
The firm sponge tip delivers natural-looking definition while soft edge highlights and blends, all with the precise control of the handheld wand.
Use applicator dry, dab in cream or powder color. Contour by tracing the number “3” on both sides of face. Start at the top of forehead, sweep down and across the hollow of cheeks, then dust across jawline. Use with highlight products in accent areas like top of cheekbones and brow bones.
Extend the life of your sponge, and get rid of bacteria by cleansing sponge weekly.
1. Submerge the sponge under running water. Try not to fully submerge base of sponge in water so sponge does not detach from handle.
2. Remove sponge from water and add a few drops of a brush shampoo.
3. Squeeze sponge repeatedly until soap begins to lather. Continue to squeeze, but do not pinch or rub to avoid rips.
4. Rinse under water, continuing to squeeze to remove suds.
5. Under clean water, rinse sponge to remove sponge and makeup buildup. If buildup is still present, repeat steps 1-5.
6. Squeeze out extra water with towel and lay flat to dry.
Look and Live Beautifully with the unique EcoFoam Technology made of 70% plant-based materials.
Armed with a mission to make women look beautiful on the outside and feel just as good on the inside, sisters Jen and Stacey set out to create a brush collection that was not only environmentally friendly, but chic, high-quality, and affordable too. After sourcing recycled materials, renewable bamboo and better manufacturing processes, in 2007, EcoTools® was born.